Friday 16 November 2012

Fridays Letters - Grateful

 Photobucket

I thought I would write a letter today as I haven't in a while. This fabulous linky is hosted by Ashley from Adventures of Newleyweds. If you haven't joined it already, I highly recommend it as a way of capturing the highs, lows and reminders each week!

With it being Children in Need today, it has made me realise just how extremely grateful and lucky we are to be so fortunate. We have a roof, some food, a bit of money, great friends to help us when we come unstuck and, best of all, we have each other. I can never show how grateful I am for that. I am typing this listening to the little boys thundering about upstairs playing with their Daddy giggling like loons on a day trip! They are so happy and I could wish for nothing more than that to continue.

Have a great weekend everyone. No matter how tough things get, be grateful for what you do have xx

1 comment:

  1. Great post, lots of wonderful things to be grateful for :) x
    shayandfamily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!