Friday 7 December 2012

Reverb '12 Day 7

What Will You Take With You Into 2013?
This year has been such a huge journey for me. When I look back now, it is amazing what we have been through in the last 12 months. Moving house 4 weeks before having a baby, decorating in those few weeks to get the boys rooms ready before baby stopped play, hitting an all time low with post natal depression, watching my amazing family fall apart before my eyes, my Mum fighting her way through Chemo and winning! These photos speak a thousand words...

Completely wasted, physically, emotionally and mentally

Fighting back

Happy and relaxed (in my not too messy kitchen!) 
That's how I feel now, happy and relaxed. I have been to the worst place, seen my worst fears and fought my way back. I am a much stronger person now and I know there are no obstacles I can't overcome. My family has been through so much this year too and I think that has made us all stronger. 

One thing that has totally shocked me about this year is the unbelievable speed in which it has passed. If I take nothing else, I hope I will remember that the clock is ticking and time waits for no man. I have spent a lot of time this year being unproductive. I realise I have learnt much from it so that was the purpose but I don't intend to hang about much next year. I am going to get out there and DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!