Wednesday 3 April 2013

Coughs and Cardiff


Here we are, Day 3 already! 
Today is "A Monster Day Out" at The Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff. My husband is a massive fan as are our two older boys so we planned to go up for the day on the train. The day will include a Q&A session with this handsome chap, "Strax" the Sontaran. There are only about 30 tickets available for each session so we are pretty lucky to have some. 

'A Monster Day Out' event confirmed!

Unfortunately, little Chaos has a cough. Not just any cough either. One of those huge evil coughs that is hoarse and rattles at the same time. He coughs so hard it makes him retch. Just breathing irritates his throat enough to make him start. Our dilemma is whether to take him or not? He is worse at night and quite perky during the day although, not his perky best. I am torn as I know he would love the train ride and the whole day but I wonder if it will tire him out completely. I guess I can just bring him home if he doesn't feel great. Ho hum... another parenting dilemma. Tomorrows post will either be Doctor or Drs! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do hope the cough doesn't put a dampener on your day. My son has asthma so I know only too well those wretched coughs, and many an event has been put off as a result.

    I told my husband yesterday that you were going, so we are both very excited to read you "d" post!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!