Friday 28 June 2013

My Awesome Friend - The Cupcake Mumma!

We all have them. Those friends who are just utterly fabulous. They ooze loveliness and have beautiful written write to their core. Well, that's my Cupcake. My Hannah Banana. My mountain climbing, anxiety busting, pink loving, craft making buddy. She is AWESOME! If you haven't met her yet, you can skip over to her fabulous blog here. You wont be disappointed, I can assure you!


So the reason for my blatant buddy lovin? It's no secret that things are a tad tricky at home at the moment. We are all finding it tough to adjust to my husband not being here. The boys are up through the night and battling with each other through the day. I have halved my days at work but not my workload, so I am often working til midnight just to get things done for the next day.

I got home today to find a parcel waiting for me. A lovely box with lots of fabulous goodies inside, look!!

So many wonderful things AND JELLIES!!! 

We can never get enough hugs,
they have magical healing properties...
Honest!

Which of my beauties will go in here??
My girl of course!

So lovely I dont want to unwrap it!

Aren't they all gorgeous and delightfully PINK!! I can't believe how lucky I am to have found such a kind and thoughtful friend. Thank you so much Hannah, you have brightened my day endlessly.

ps How did you know I can NEVER find any envelopes?! Psychic telepathy or what... You're awsome buddy and I loves ya much xxxx





5 comments:

  1. What a truly wonderful, thoughtful thing to do xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that certainly is a lovely friend to have and you deserve it so enjoy :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww what a really thoughtfully clever friend!! this really is so lovely, does she want to me be my friend too??

    Thanks for sharing this post and yur friends awesomeness with #MagicMoments x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so lovely. What an amazing friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw that Hannah is a peach xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!