Wednesday 25 September 2013

Gratitude

Since I have started blogging I have "met" some of the most caring, generous, lovely people I have ever had the pleasure to know. Some of these beauties I have had the pleasure of meeting during our hike up Snowdon in March. An inspiring day with Inspiring people. 9I'll let you into a secret.. I've never been star struck but I was that day!)

I arrived home from work the other day to find a parcel waiting for me. I had ordered some chakra crystals the night before so was amazed to think they had arrived already. Once the boys were in bed I opened my parcel with glee.

As I tore open the package I realised there was a book inside. I was a little disappointed as I thought I had been sent it in error. Having checked the address was mine I checked inside for a delivery note and this is what I found....


My lovely friend Joy from Daisy Row had won a contest and sent the prize to me!! How beautiful and humbling is that?! She really is a wonderful lady and has supported me so much through the last few months. Here is the fabulous book I received... 


The journal has spaces for daily entries to record your thoughts and assess your progress towards a more grateful existence. There are some support links and tips to male the journey easier and to create grateful habits. There are sections where you take a "snapshot" of where you are on your path. These will highlight progress you are making towards your goal. This I will find very useful as I rarely give myself credit for improvement. I am my harshest critic! 


The author Clare Josa is an amazing lady. You can skip over to her website Here. You will not be disappointed. I am currently coming to the end of a month of meditation with her via email. I have found it thoroughly rewarding and will continue to meditate long after the emails stop. I have just wandered off around her site and there is so much to read and get involved with, I would definitely recommend a visit. 

I am looking forward to starting my Gratitude journal and will keep you all posted on how I'm improving. I am also looking forward to giving myself a little time to myself. I know I deserve it but try telling me that ha ha! 

4 comments:

  1. That's so lovely. What a kind and beautiful thing to do xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't visited your site for a while Kat....no excuse, just time and that somehow I forgot :( This looks like such a lovely book, Im off to have a look round Joy's site. What a lovely thing for your friend to have done for you. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thing to do! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!