Monday 17 March 2014

What's The Story? Big




I am linking up with the lovely PODcast blog to share my photo this week. I think this is a wonderful idea for a linky and I have so many photos I would love to share. The hardest thing will be choosing which one to share!

This photo makes me teary every time I look at it.

I feel a mixture of pride, love and a little bit of sadness.
This is Big, my eldest son. He is 14 going on 20
I can't believe how quickly he seems to have grown into this handsome young man.
As much as I love him and am proud of him,
I will always miss my little man and the time we had just the two of us.

5 comments:

  1. Aww they really grow up fast. But it doesn't mean we cant be mums to them anymore. =)

    #whatsthestory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they just require a whole different type of mummying :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow look at that uniform! Has he kept not up Hun?xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eldest is 15 you I know just what you mean, they grow up and away so fast, but what a great lad he looks there. (What's the Story)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow he looks so grown up, great in his uniform though. You must be so proud. It must be so strange when they get older and more independent. We just have a 3 YO so we've not got there yet - not to say she's not independent! Wonderful post, thank you so much for sharing #whatsthestory

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!