Saturday 15 March 2014

Sleep Training - Night Five

Last night was a fantastically epic fail. For a start I very stupidly went to bed late when I was already tired. Squish came in at some point, about 2am I think. In my semi conscious state I somehow let him get into bed. Ooops....
It has slipped my attention that I should be making more of a commitment to sleep training. I should be taking more care of myself so I can be more effective. I don't mean to sound like I'm beating myself up, I'm just realising where I am making mistakes that I can improve on. 

I realize after last night's poor attempt tonight will no doubt be a real trial. Having said that, Squish hasn't had a nap this afternoon so that may just work in my favour. Fingers crossed eh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!