Tuesday 8 April 2014

Magic Moments - What's The Story?

As you know, we are expecting a new little bundle into the Pearce household in October. I thought I would share these amazing pictures with you as I still find modern technology utterly amazing!

This top photo was taken when I was 7 weeks pregnant. There was a risk that it may have been an ectopic pregnancy so this was to check all was well.



This second scan was taken on Saturday as I am now 12 weeks pregnant. This is the dating scan where they give you a more accurate date of when to expect your little bundle. Ours may be making an appearance on the 12th October.


We are getting more excited about our new arrival as the days pass. We have started a course in Hypnobirthing. We had our first session last night and it was wonderful! I wanted to share it with you so I shall write that up in a separate post.

<


6 comments:

  1. I remember my sons! When I was SO worried of him being there. Like is he okay? Why isnt he moving today! Im so a paranoid preggy. Thanks for these scans they brought so much memories =P #magicmoments

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful clear scan picture. It makes me almost broody! Hope the sickness passes very soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Clutches womb* absolutely wonderful Hun such a brilliant scan and obviously grow so well, look at the difference!! I'm so excited xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow what amazing photos, just wonderful. You must be so so excited. Thank you so much for sharing with #whatsthestory

    ReplyDelete
  5. my lovely these are amazing!! i am so so pleased all is going well xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    thanks for linking up with #MagicMoments x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing to see the difference just a few weeks makes! Congrats xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!