Thursday 3 April 2014

Reasons To Be Cheerful

Another week has whizzed by and here I am pondering our activities. What have I got to be thankful for this week. Under a blanket of tiredness and the ever threatening return of sickness, some days have been a real struggle, I won't lie.
Ojos World
In all honesty, I can easily pick out some really awesome times we have had this last week. Here they are:

On Saturday we went to the lambing day at the local college. It was a lovely warm sunny day. Chaos was a bit stressful as he was tired but still enjoyed himself. I think I'll let the photos do the talking!

Us
Squish was so gentle even the lambs weren't frightened of him
Chaos at the wheel!
Giving Squish a driving lesson!
Sooo cute
Our transport for the day
Hellooo
Spot the Ginger Pig...

Sunday was Mothers Day so we popped over to see my Mum and had a cuppa with her. When we came back the littles fell asleep so I spent the afternoon working in the garden with Big. It was bliss! Meanwhile my amazing husband cooked a delicious Roast with nothing from Aunt Bessie in sight. He really does do a mean roast! I felt thoroughly spoilt.

Monday was hectic as both boys were in nursery so I was running around trying to get all the naff jobs done. Nothing cheerful there!

Tuesday Chaos didn't go to nursery so I took him swimming. He was very excited to go but very nervous when we got there. He needed a lot of confidence building which surprised me a lot. He raved about it to his Dad and said he had a "lovely time". He wants to go again next week so he isn't put off.

Wednesday I took Chaos and Squish to a free play put on in town for under 5's. It was brilliant!! Both boys sat in awe throughout the whole show. It was called Splosh and was a rhyming, singing, dancing, funny wonderful performance set in a bath. Yes, a bath! If you see it advertised go and see it, you won't be disappointed.

Today, Chaos was off nursery again so I took him to see a friend of mine who lives on a boat. I was a bit concerned about him fiddling with things but he was really well behaved. I was very proud of him and slightly surprised!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like your world has really changed for the better. Couldn't stop smiling reading this (gorgeous pics helped) xx

    P.S. I added my blog on to the hop now, ta for the reminder xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you've had a brilliant week, the lambing day looks like a lot of fun. There's one going on near where we live in a couple of weeks that we're planning on going to, hopefully it'll be just as fun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos Kat the boys looked like they loved the farm. I hope you feel better soon it is naff isn't it! Here's to half term let's hope the kids are easy on us!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh what a busy fun week! love lambing time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos and sounds like a really good week :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!