Wednesday 4 June 2014

20 Week Scan

I know I'm a bit late with this bit of news. I'm sure most of you who follow me on Twitter have already heard but I felt I wanted to share it with you all anyway. 

We had our 20 week scan almost two weeks ago now. I am pleased to report that all the checks and measurements have come back absolutely fine. Our little bean is growing well which is a huge relief after our slightly shaky start.

So here she is....



I love this picture. She is lying on one arm with her other hand tucked under her chin as if she is sleeping

Yup, a she! A little girly to help me even the balance of hormones in this testosterone filled house. We have already joked about any potential boyfriend having to impress three big brothers and an over protective Dad. 

The boys are very excited about the arrival of their little sister. Squish says he is going to give her a big, Big BIG cuddle when she comes out of Mummys tummy. He is so sweet! Chaos is already assuming the big brother role of "His" little sister. I think Big is just relieved he wont have another little brother hastling him. When I told him we were having a girl he said "Thank god for that!"

Bearing in mind we have about 17 weeks before she arrives, we are running about like mad trying to get the house sorted out in time. Squish is currently sleeping in the cot bed. We have a new bed for him but no mattress yet. We also want to decorate the bedroom and put some carpet down as we haven't done it since we moved in and it really does need it! 
Actually, most of the house needs doing but one thing at a time... 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely picture! Many congratulations again, so glad all is going well x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!