Tuesday 12 August 2014

#BEDA Day 10



Today we are posting three things we have already completed on our bucket list. 
I wrote a bucket list with my husband a few years ago after we watched the film. We had all sorts of things on there from motor biking round Europe to getting married and having kids. Obviously we have done those two things! I was trying to think of things that I wanted to achieve rather than things as part of a couple and here is what I came up with...

I have always wanted to see the sunrise on the summer solstice. This year I finally achieved this by going to Glastonbury Tor with my sister and a couple of her friends. We left at 3am and got there in plenty of time. It was a great morning and I'd recommend going at least once if you haven't before. 



The second thing is to climb a mountain. Last year in March, a group of bloggers met up and climbed Mount Snowdon to raise money for Comic Relief. I was lucky enough to be one of them. It was a great achievement and I'm really proud to have been a part of such a wonderful fundraising event. 



My third great achievement is to walk on fire. Again for charity, I signed up to walk on hot coals to raise money for Dorothy House. I was quite nervous but after I did my first walk I lined up to walk again as I wanted to experience it without the sense of panic I'd had the first time. 



2 comments:

  1. Love your fire walk!! Did it really hurt or not as bad? Think I'd like to do that. Our camp out was pretty cool too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!