Tuesday 12 August 2014

#BEDA Day 12



Todays post is about our guilty pleasures. I have to be honest and I'm not sure I have one. 
I have read through a few other posts and there are things I do that are on other peoples lists but I don't feel guilty about doing them.
I put my pjs on when I get home as they are my most comfortable item of clothing and it helps me relax.
I have a sleep sometimes when the boys sleep, because I'm tired and I need it. 
I suppose I feel that if I can justify it at the time I have nothing to feel guilty about. Maybe that in itself makes me a bit weird. 

Oooh I just thought, one thing I do feel a little guilty about buying is Ben & Jerrys. It is sooo good but also sooo expensive! I ease my conscience by buying it when it's on offer or 241. So there it is, my guilty pleasure....

From Google Images

2 comments:

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!