Friday 15 August 2014

#BEDA Day 15 - Dream Holidays



Dream Holidays? Pahaha! I'd be happy with a trip to the Odeon right now!! 
Places I'd like to visit... Where do I start?! I'd like to travel all over the place. There are so many gorgeous places to visit in the world, it's hard to just pick a few. The first place has to be

The Maldives. 
We wanted to go here for our honeymoon so it has a special significance to us. Who could resist the gorgeous white beaches and stilted chalets?! I'm not sure my husband has really thought about how hot it will be there or how badly he will probably burn but I'd hate to be the one to tell him and ruin our dream holiday... 


I would love to take the boys to Disneyland. I think they would really love it. Luckily, I think they will appreciate it when they are a bit older, which is lucky as it will take us a couple a years to save up to take them! 

I would also love to go on Safari in Kenya with my little Squish as he is animal crazy. I went to South Africa a few years ago which was amazing and I would love to go back one day. 

Obviously we also have our plan to get motor bikes and travel round Europe. We better be quick as we are running out of space on the bikes! I'm trading my bike for a Trike so I can fit more than one child on it haha!

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of going round Europe on motorbikes - sounds like fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'd love to take my little one to Disney Land too! We make it to the Disney Shop often enough so that ought to keep her busy for a bit longer whilst we get our act together and save!! I hope you get to visit all of the places on your list!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!