Wednesday 6 May 2015

Suspended

Life is a funny old thing. Everything seems to be ticking along, days develope a pattern and things become almost predictable. Then for some unknown reason, it all goes up in the air. For a while you're left reeling, disorientated, freefalling. You know you're going to land but you're not sure what life will look like when you do.


That's how I feel at the moment, like I'm suspended in a void. Everything else looks the same and sounds the same but it isn't. Everybody is carrying on as normal. They can't see things from where I am, floating, waiting to land.

Tomorrow things will change.

Tomorrow I will come crashing down to earth.

Tomorrow my Mum gets her results


Today I will make chocolate lollipops with the boys, paint some fence panels, tackle the never ending washing pile and read my book.

When the sun comes up tomorrow everything will be different by the time it goes down...

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could make this shit disappear. Can't wait to give you hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!