Saturday 24 October 2015

Batshitcrazeeeee

I hate being a fucking grown up. Having to stand and be calm and talk in your soft fluffy voice while your off spring are screaming in your face and beating you with a plastic hammer? 

Right now, my head feels like it's going to explode. I have Steele rods up the back of my neck, pain behind my eyes and across my forehead. My back aches from being so tense all the time. The pains in my chest are a killer.

I am so posses off with listeningt o the endless drivel that they spew at each other. " He took my brick" and " He won't let me see the book" Ffs get another brick, look at another fucking book. Really?? Go in a different bloody room if the same room isn't big enough. Go in the garden, run about out there instead of hitting your brother. 

I swear I could get a baseball bat and smack the shit out of all their damn toys, the ungrateful little sods. I don't know why they have them when throwing flour round the kitchen is so much more fun. 

Obviously today is not such a great day. Things are extremely stressful at the moment and rather than throw my kids at the wall, I thought I'd share it all here instead. Feel free to judge me, for you also judge yourself. There is no parent on this earth who hasn't wished their child would shut the **** up or go away. Hell, time out is as much for parents as the kids right?! 

Sorry if you find this offensive but I love my friends too much to call and scream profanities at them. 

I feel like a pressure cooker. The trouble is there isn't a release at the moment so I'm constantly on the boil. This has to change before I shoot myself! 

I miss blogging. I haven't found the time. There doesn't seem to be a gap between household/parenting duty and waking up at midnight on the sofa halfway through a message. It's like I've lost my best friend. The one that always listens to whatever junk I splurge. I managed it today though. It was a toss up between throwing the kids out the window or writing down how I felt.  

Feel better now. With one child asleep and one in his room, it looks safe enough to go make a coffee :) Thanks for listening....

2 comments:

  1. It is as bad when they are grown!! I blew my gasket at my two yesterday lunchtime!! I told em both I'm picking up more after em now than I was when they were toddlers!!! Much swear words but my mantra is, it won't be forever, I'll miss them when they are gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, I have a teenager too so I'm under no illusions. If only they spent the same time clearing up aftert themselves as doing their hair! x

      Delete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!