Wednesday 4 November 2015

The Begining

I love blogging. I love having a place to record what feelings and events occur. I feel that something quite monumental is beginning to happen and I want to keep a record of it, for myself and for others. I think I am beginning to get a feel of what I am supposed to be doing. Like my purpose in life, if you like. This may sound a bit hippyish, and maybe it is but how many of us stop long enough to really think about what we want? What we are doing with our precious time? I haven't. Not really. Not further than "God, I hate having to do this every day!" So now I'm thinking about it. Really. Thinking about it.
Where I am now. 
I don't mean lying on my bed. I mean the point in my life that is making me ask these questions.


My babies are currently 15, 5, 3 and 1 years old. I love them infinitely for all that they are. For the lessons they bring me to improve myself as well as them. 

Me and my husband are going our separate ways. I think sometimes there is too much "stuff" to wade through in order to havwe a healthy relationship. 

I have recently had an MRI which uncovered an abnorbality so I have to have another more detailed scan. Things like this can change your outlook daily. The pessimist versus the optimist.

I feel a strong need to simplify my life. There is a lot of clutter both mentally and environmentally. I am sure once I have created a minimal environment, life will be a lot easier.

I would like to have a life I enjoy daily, rather than one that is a chore and leaves me feeling drained.

I realise, in order to have a different kind of life, we must do different kinds of things. Some of these things can be quite scary. Especially if they seem totally alien and different to what we have done before.

I am not sure how to put a lot of my feelings in to words but I will have a go. I hope it is inspirational and encouraging to others. If you have been feeling a bit of a shift lately please let me know. Alf the battle is knowing you're not alone!

Much Love

2 comments:

  1. Think you've taken the words out of my mouth Kat, I feel big changes coming and they're all coming from within, no one else but me can drive them and for the first time I'm starting to put plans down, find some direction. It's scary as hell but I hope it changes be for the better. I long to feel content again. Hope you can too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! You've just come up on my Tots100 RSS feed and I am glad you have! Your blog and site is awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!