Thursday 3 October 2013

Synchronicity

Post Comment Love

Synchronicity: the experience of two or more events as meaningfully related. The subject sees it as meaningfully related although the events may not be exactly simultaneous in time.



Have you ever noticed how sometimes just as you really need something to happen, it does. Sometimes we put it down to a happy coincidence. Is that what it really is? 

I have been noticing a lot of these coincidences lately. Some have been quite little like our anniversary rose that hasn't flowered since we moved 2 years ago, suddenly has one perfect rose on it.What's strange about that I hear you say. It flowered the same week that my husband was allowed home.
Also that week it became apparent my Dad could no longer help us out as he has been. This is what prompted the call to our health visitor to find that my husband could come home.

All of a sudden things just seem to be falling into place with the ease of a well oiled machine. How could this be after four months of rough roads? Now that the waters are calmer I can look back and see that all of these events have been fairly predictable in some respects. It is almost as if someone is ensuring we stick to our game plan. 

Before our involvement with Social Services, we decided that my husband was going to move out for a while. Things weren't easy for either of us and there were a number of positive reasons for that to happen. My husband, found it difficult finding somewhere and another month passed. Then the situation arose with Squish that forced him to move out. As awful as it was at the time. Looking back, it was exactly the situation we had planned just under much different circumstances.

Since then he has had amazing progress with his writing and made contacts that he probably wouldnt have had he still been here looking after the boys. He has just started a full time job with a regular wage and is happier than Ive seen him in a long time. He is growing in confidence and ability to manage his time and money more effectively which was the original reason for him to move out. 

Since he left I have also been doing some soul searching and several amazing things are coming my way very soon. 
Walking round a bookshop a while ago, have got the books I wanted. I was going to the till and a book called Earth Angel caught my eye. Story of a young medium. Hmm.. Havent bought anything like that in years but decided to get it. It sat on my table for a month or two before I read it. For someone who can't read a whole page in one go without getting interrupted, I somehow read that book in 3 days! I then had a need to see this guy. I messaged him on fb on the off chance and I now have an appointment with him next week!

During my visit to Glastonbury with my sister (read about it here) I bought a book by Doreen Virtue on Indigo Children. I was explaining some of the behaviours we were having trouble with to the lady in the shop and how I was hoping this book might be able to help. Turns out Doreen is coming to the shop in a few weeks time and she asked if I would like to come and see her. Doreen Virtue! Are you kidding?? Ive cleared my diary that day!

The biggest event for me is next weekend. I picked up a copy of the local alternative paper (the spark) and noticed an add in there for Silver Spheres healing. I looked up the website and realised it tied in perfectly with the previous course I had done. It was fate, I had to do it! I had saved up so money wasnt a problem. I looked at where the courses were held and the choice was either Alicante or Kenilworth. With two toddlers and nobody to have them it was looking like a no go. I asked how many people I would need for her to do a course down here. She said she would need 10 and a venue. There was no way I could find that many!

Last week we discovered that my husband was allowed to come to the house but he still has to be supervised. So his brother has offered to come and stay for the weekend so I can do this course!! 3 weeks ago I would have said a course held near Coventry for a single Mum of three for 3 days wasn't a possibility. 
I have booked the course and my B&B (which is next door). Not only that but my very good friend lives locally and is going to come and stay too so we can go out for dinner!

If that isn't a meaningful coincidence or synchronicity then I don't know what is!


2 comments:

  1. Certainly sounds as if it was meant to be. So pleased to hear that your husband is allowed back, it seems as if he is now well in control of things. My love to you all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that lots of things are happening for a reason for you - I find that it works that way for me too :). We are given the paths but its up to us if we choose to walk them. Thank you for linking to PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!