Tuesday 12 August 2014

#BEDA Day 11




I'm getting a bit behind with my posts so I will try to catch up today. I'm starting to get confused about which day is what!
Here is a list of 5 of my favourite films. Films to me are a bit like books, I rarely watch/read them twice unless they are REALLY good (or happen to be on when I want to veg in front of the tv!).
The first on my list is definitely one I have watched over and over again although, I have no idea why it's my favourite! I'm not a huge fan of any of the actors in it, the story isn't ground breaking and not somethingwould normally jump to watch yet I absolutely LOVE it!
Gone in 60 Seconds with Nicholas Cage and Angelina Jolie.

From Google Images
Another on my list is....
The Time Travellers Wife with Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams.
This is a lovely film with all the squishiness of love but also with some unusual hurdles to overcome. I love it although the ending is a little sad. 

From Google Images

City of Angels with Nicholas Cage and Meg Ryan.
Another soppy film with a sad ending. Meg Ryan is also the only woman who looks awesome in trackies (sweat pants, or whatever you call them). 

From Google Images
The Transporter 1,2 & 3 with Jason Statham
What's not to like about an action film with a bit of marshal arts action, especially if it has a rather tasty bloke in it?! To be honest, I like all the films I've seen with the Stath in them. There is something about the strong silent type...

 


Finally, I love the Fast & Furious films. 
(Maybe there is a bit of a theme developing here... )


There are lots of other films I love too but 5 was the limit and I couldn't manage that so I'm going to stop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!