Sunday 3 August 2014

Talk About Embarrassing...

There is nothing like children to totally embarrass you and make you feel an inch tall,  is there? Mine have just pulled off their best stunt to date. On a scale of 1-10 this would easily rank an 8/9... The worst of it is,  it involves my foul mouthed neighbour who I would rather have no involvement with at all.

So,  the boys have been out playing in the garden. Nothing too dramatic and nothing broken. I could hear them chatting away to each other happily so I carried on with what I was doing.

Next thing I know,  Chaos walks in with no clothes on... I
"Here we go" I thought. Often one for taking his clothes off I didn't worry too much. As I went outside to find his clothes,  I came across Squish who had also removed his clothes and nappy.

Once in the garden I could see what had happened.  For some reason,  they had removed their clothes and thrown them over the fence into next doors garden! They had also thrown two footballs over the fence too. I couldn't believe it!!

If I haven't mentioned my neighbour before, she is one of a kind...
She has 4 boys, 3 are school age and the youngest is a toddler. The language that comes from their house would rival any drunken bar on a friday. All hours of the day too,  from 5am through to 10pm (not every day thank goodness). She also has half the contents of her wheelie bin all over the public path, junk in her garden and the kids scooters scattered wherever they were dropped. I suppose you could say she is your stereotypical council house tennent.

My lovely boys made me suck it up today as I had to go round there and politely ask if they could throw back the two balls, clothes (which Chaos had an accident in) and Squishes clothes and nappy. Luckily, I had just changed him so it was clean! Honestly,  they certainly put me in my place!

My little angels are sleeping peacefully now so I'm off for a nap too while they ar otherwise occupied! Gotta love em eh?!

2 comments:

  1. Ahha love it love them ! I've heard your neighbour you must've been a bit nervous knocking on that door lol hope she was nice to you!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was very polite and the kids went straight out to pass the stuff back over. They are back to normal now though haha! xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!