Thursday 8 November 2012

Fun for ALL the Family

I was browsing the net earlier looking for some information on toddler behaviour. I can't remember what I typed in the search bar but it came up with some forums for several sites, so I had a quick nosy through them with some shocking results!

There was a woman who said "My husband and I has sex in front of our 2 yr old and now he sits on me, kisses my leg then starts dry humping me and moaning. What can I do about it?"

Firstly, WHAT THE FUCK?!? and secondly WHAT THE FUCK?!? 
Family cuddling.
Who in their right mind would do that in front of their children?? I felt physically sick after reading it, I mean, really, really ill. Surely there is some part of your brain that tells you what is acceptable behaviour. Then there is the stuff that's a bit borderline and finally the things that are a complete NO GO!! That would/should surely fall into the last category, right? Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds this completely sickening!

Is this what is happening to the future generation? They are being subjected to the complete lack of restraint exhibited by their parents. If the parents are showing such a massive lack of concern for controlling what their baby is subjected to, why is she worried about him copying them? Christ, it seems they are only a step away from having the kid join in!

I have to be honest, I am actually totally speechless over the fact that there are parents out there who think this behaviour is acceptable. It is one thing to have kids walk in on you, that is accidental and embarrassing on everyones behalf, but to actually "do it" with your toddler in the same room is totally bloody shocking. To put this in to context, imagine these people were not the toddlers parents but the babysitter and her boyfriend. They would be arrested for indecent exposure, put on the child sex offenders register and everyone would cheer. Why is it these parents think it alright to treat their own child in such a way? Surely this is exactly the sort of thing parents are expected to protect their children from, not be the ones who expose them to it.

I realise some parents believe in being open and honest with their children, I am all for that. But having a live demonstration of 'The Birds and the Bees' on the hearth rug whilst your toddler devours popcorn in the front row is not the way to go about it!

8 comments:

  1. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. How in the fuck could anyone have sex in front of a 2 year old? I can't do it when the cat's looking, let alone my goggle-eyed child. This post has astounded me. I need another drink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree on every count. Pass the bottle!!

      Delete
  2. no way! That is disgusting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I initially thought it was a joke but the comment replies seemed genuine. Sickening!

      Delete
  3. I used to work for social services and knew of a child on the CP register with exactly this type of situation as a contributing factor (among other things I should add)
    It does go to show the parents attitude to protecting their child from inappropriate situations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine the shockingly awful things you must have come across doing that job. Some people should not be allowed to have a pet let alone a child.
      Thank you for commenting

      Delete
  4. Babies fine they don't wake for anything and if they do then hard luck for you but still they don't see anything they can pick up on but a toddler? I couldn't personably have sex with a toddler in my room I just couldn't do it feels wrong they could wake any second and actually ask you what you're doing! Yes there have been accidents lol when certain little people who sleep in their own room decided to burst in with midnight questions no one can be blamed for that lol but I mean this post? Come on? Really!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shocking isn't it?! Made me physically shudder

      Delete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!