Wednesday 7 November 2012

More Than Just a Mum Meme

I'm going all out with my Memes this week! I have just seen this one on Kate Takes 5 blog and couldn't resist. After all the things I have written on here about the state of my house and kids I am bouncing at the chance to show of my pre-child days. Back when I could string a whole sentence together on the spot without hesitation on any given subject. Yeah, I was clever... once.

These are from my horsey days way back when I could fit into tight clothing and not look like I'd been vacuum packed! I had a great summer with this chap and I did my most adventurous jumping with him. He was so honest and careful but a complete grumpy bastard once you got off him! He would bite and kick if you weren't watching him all the time, then look away as if it was someone else.
Character? Oh yes, reams of it! We nicknamed him the Dinosaur as he was so big and an old man. He was 19 years young then and a whopping 17.3HH (which is 5ft 9 at the shoulder!). Yes, I was like a pea on a mountain. A mountain I shall always be grateful to for looking after me so well. Malino x


5 comments:

  1. WOW! Look at you- that is INCREDIBLE! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing pictures. He is enormous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I was always put off horses after my friends horse stamped on my foot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photos. Has motherhood put paid to the riding?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also addressed in case some portion toaster showed up.

    are interested in an important spun controls, you'll want to get their dartboard. Especially, their attractive broad rectangle spectacles are great as break facets. Investigate each of our maker's icon perhaps analyze dishes preceding to inside
    of the type of microwave. Why not a Zoo?

    Here is my web site :: Ozie Kaku

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!