Saturday 17 August 2013

My Blog

I love my blog. It feels like an old friend now. Like a cosy pair of slippers molded to the shape of your feet. I miss talking to it and telling it my news, so I am going to visit more often. I am amazed at how many of you wonderful people still check in to see how we are. I really, truly appreciate that more than you know. Things have been really tough lately and it has been a real support knowing you are all there even though I may not have had the strength to respond. Thank you xx
I have just been reading through some of the pages on here and think it may well be time to update some of them and remove others. I have also been toying with the idea of changing my colour scheme. I kind of like my header. Due to my lack of computer knowledge, it took several hours to create! I'm not sure what to do yet but I'm working on it. 
Just a warning in case you call in one day and it's all fluorescent pink!! 

I'm off to cruise round some blog headers for ideas... Laters xx

3 comments:

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!