Saturday 17 August 2013

Changes...

There have been a lot of changes going on round here over the last few months. So many I'm not entirely sure where to start. Lets take it one day at a time. Here is todays big change...

My gorgeous little Squish has gorgeous blonde wavy curls that dance when he moves about. They have a golden gingery tinge when the sunlight catches them. He is my little happy cherub. Unfortunately, with his pink sunhat on, he has frequently been mistaken for a pretty little girl. He is totally beautiful though isn't he?!



Today, I made the big decision to have his gorgeous locks cut. Not trimmed. Cut. In the hot weather his hair is glued to his head and it is forever getting in his eyes. As much as I love it, I couldn't let the poor mite suffer any more. Although it is a nice cut and it suits him, I can't get used to it. He looks like a totally different boy!


Photo: Found.... One rather handsome small boy


I have already decided to just get it trimmed next time! I love his locks too much 


2 comments:

  1. It's difficult isn't it? I hated it when we cut Ellie's hair but it was getting very frizzy. It's easier with Jake as I think he suits shorter hair - although he really hates getting it cut!

    The good thing about hair? it grows back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep telling myself the very same thing. His has lost that baby softness now though. Just another sign that my baby is growing up :o( x

      Delete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!