Friday 14 March 2014

Lovin' Bloglovin!

I'm sure I'm late to the party on this one but I have just discovered the wonderous creation that is  Bloglovin. I was having a chat with my lovely friend and fellow blogger Hannah. She was saying she had 200 posts to catch up on. I asked how on earth she kept up with them all and she told me about Bloglovin.


I am writing this post for all the people, like me, who struggle to keep up with all the latest posts on their fav blogs and have yet to discover Bloglovin. It is very easy to use, even I can do it!

You log in using your email address and make up a password to create your account or you can sign in using your Facebook account. Once that's done you can get to the nitty gritty of searching for all your favourite blogs. Once added to your follow list, all the posts on that blog will be added to your feed so you can read them at your leisure. Once they have been read they are removed from your feed to make space for new ones. If there are some that don't take your fancy, you can just mark them as read and they will disappear.

There is also an area that has all the popular blogs and lists them under category headings to make it easier to find blogs with your particular interests.

I have also just installed the Bloglovin App on my phone which makes it so much easier to read on my mobile. I am never short of things to read now where ever I am. It is brilliant!

I realise this isn't a very detailed "How To" but the site is so easy to use it isn't required. If you haven't checked it out yet I would recommend you do for your blog reading convenience :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been on Bloglovin for a while, but I only use it to follow those blogs that dont appear on my dashboard - otherwise it would just take up way toooooo much of my time.
    Joy x x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!