Wednesday 16 May 2012

16 May Blog Challenge


What's At The Top Of My Bucket List...

When me and my husband first got together we watched the film Bucket List. It's great (but a little bit sad) and recommend it if you haven't seen it. Anyway, this sparked us to write our own list. There are a million more things we want to do that aren't on there like both taking our motorbike test and riding round Europe. My husband booked my CBT (Compulsory Basic Training) for my birthday so this is ACTUALLY going to happen, Hurrah!!

I thought the easiest thing to do would be to show you our actual list....



I realise it is a bit of a mess but it wasn't written with publishing in mind! Some things we have crossed off already but this was written before we had our little darlings so it may be a while before we cross off any more. In hindsight, it may have been better to do more of the others before we did the first two on the list... Just kidding!

The first two on the list are to get married and have children - TICK
The others we have crossed off are-

Weekend in a hotel
Hold a spider (a tarantula called Rose) - I'm not keen on spiders, at all!
Skiing and snowboarding (on a dry slope and LOVED snowboarding)
Glastonbury Festival (2009 - our Honeymoon!)
Go to Ireland (Belfast for my husbands birthday to see Lee Evans)
Festival of Speed at Goodwood

We are planning to do a charity skydive in the next few months so that will be the next thing off the list and I can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, i love that you've got a list of things already written down. Mine are stored in my head lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mr and I keep intending to write a list, but some of the things I want to do are private to me and I selfishly don't want to share them. I'm weird like that. You've got some fab things on there honey, and have added about 10 to my list- thanks a bunch!! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list!!! I like that it's actually written down instead of just in your head, and it's really cool that you and hubby work on it together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great that you still have your list - I would have lost it by now!

    So how did you enjoy coming over to Belfast?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!