Friday 1 June 2012

1st of June already!

WoW! Here we are, the first day of June. I can't believe the first half of this year has gone already! The last 6 months have been a bit rocky, what with one thing and another, but all that is gonna change for the better. We are going to make a fine and fantastical plan to give us a focus and to feel like we are achieving something. Onwards and upwards, I say, and no time like the present!

In the next week I want to:

  1. Organise our money better so we are not living in our overdraft every month.
  2. Plan what we are going to do in the garden.
  3. Arrange a day/night out together!
  4. Make a meal plan for the month so we utilise what food we have here.
  5. Sort out all the chuffing baby clothes that seem to be coating every piece of furniture!!
  6. Advertise all the things we want to sell
  7. Take all our unwated stuff to the charity shop or dump depending on its condition
  8. Wash and hoover my car
I think that is a long enough list to be going on with. If we get all these things done I shall be amazed and very pleased with myself for having the motivation instigate it all! I will let you know about our progress. 



I would also like to mention my beautiful Squish Pot is 6 Months old today!!

I don't know where the time has gone. He is such a lovely little boy. He always has a smile on his face, even when he is woken up unexpectedly (he doesn't get that from me!!) . He has just learnt to blow little raspberries which is so cute. He also bobs his mouth so it sounds like he is saying Ma ma ma ma or Ba ba ba. Not long now and he will be chattering away with his brother. He takes everything in and doesn't complain unless he is on his own.
I honestly can't believe my luck at having such a wonderful, easy going little chap. I just wish they didn't have to grow up so fast!


Happy Half Year Little Squish Pot
I love you tons and tons xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!