Friday 8 June 2012

June Blog Challenge 8

This blog challenge has been organised by Lisa over at Thirty Mummy. If you haven't visited her yet, hop over and have a read. You could also showcase your photography skills and join in the challenge!



Shoes

Todays post has the subject of shoes. I am not one of these ladies with a shoe fetish or a desire to own a pair of every shoe ever made. I am born to the practical sector and only have shoes I wear on a regular basis. 
I thought I would take a photo of all my shoes and show you.


I realise they are all a bit muddy but the weather has been awful the last few days. 
I love my shoes (in a non weird way!) 
1. My yellow Croc boots are amazingly light and I used to wear them all day every day when I worked at the kennels.
2. My leather boots are for the odd occasions where we leave the house after dark child free.
3. By beautiful, yummy Cat boots. I LOVE these and bought them for my birthday last year.
4.  My orange Crocs are brilliant to chuck on to run to the wheely bin or car and very comfy too. 
5. My battered old trainers. I got them when I was pregnant with Chaos as I couldn't bend down for long enough to do my laces (and my husband got a bit fed up with doing them!)

So there you have my massively extensive shoe collection, mud an' all! 

1 comment:

  1. Although I own lots of lovely shoes I never wear them I always go for comfort as well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!