Wednesday 13 June 2012

Sunshite

Today the sun was shining when I got up - brilliant! I always feel great when it's sunny. I got a load of washing on to go on the line then asked for the bedding to be brought down so that could go on next. A great day coming up!

I made us a batch of porridge and we had breakfast together. My husband took the Big One to school and I dressed the little ones. We headed off for a walk with the dog around the village. I have started taking my camera with me now. I got a few good shots to put on my other blog.

We came home, Chaos had a biscuit while I sorted out the dog. Then we headed off to the village play group. Both boys had a great time and I got to have a chat with a few other grown ups! We headed home for lunch, all a bit tired after our morning. After a bit of grub my little lads happily dosed off so I settled down for a bit of well earned blogging.

I had a cup of tea and a couple of biscuits, a blank page and absolutely no will to type anything. I love blogging, I mean LOVE it! I have never struggled to write before. It's not like I don't have a topic either. My Mum is due to start Chemo next week, things are a bit of a struggle with my husband at the moment, I am in the middle of a blog challenge, I want to do a crab post and I have just recieved a bath to review. The subjects are endless but I just can't. Maybe it is because the sun has gone in and it's going to piss it down any second or maybe it's because I have run out of some of my happy pills so am firing on 20 instead of 30mgs for 2 days (am getting more later).

Hopefully I shall feel better later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!