Friday 8 June 2012

Versatile

I have been tagged by the lovely Miss Cisco at The Ramblings of a Formerly Rock n Roll Mum to share 5 random things you don't know about me. I am trying really hard to think of things that are remotely interesting. I'm afraid there isn't much to go on in my mundane life!



1. I worked at Bristol Zoo looking after Wendy the Elephant, during my college course. Best job ever! I worked at a kennels, various stables, housekeeping in a hotel, had a business doing alternative therapy for horses and another doing alternative therapy for people, had a job on the beach in Cyprus booking water sports (lush!) and now I have a job to look after these four boys of mine. Well, three and a husband!

2. My husband is 13 years younger than me. Not a lot of people know that. Some people disapprove but we get on just lovely. He is quite mature for his age and I'm a complete idiot so we sort of meet halfway. I don't know why he wanted to marry me really, I definitely got the better deal!!! He's LUSH! (shhh... don't tell him or he will get all big headed!)


3. I loved working with animals, I mean LOVED it. Nothing else mattered as much so I was never going to get married or have kids. I remember a guy describing how he felt about me and I remember thinking that was how I felt about my horse! Was never going to last was it?!

Ok so now I'm pinching ideas from Miss Cisco!

4. I have three tattoos. A multi coloured mushroom on my arm. I wanted something small and cute. My friend asked if it reflected my life at the time, kept in the dark and fed on shit - nice!
I then had a wolf on my leg which I love but it hurt like hell!
I have a dolphin on my ankle as they were my Nans favourite animals.
I would like to get 1 more with all our names interwoven but will have to save up for that one!

5. I would love to have a small holding and bake every day in my huge farmhouse kitchen. I would have pigs and goats coz they are yum in every sense of the word! I'm not 100% sure I could eat them but that would be the idea. I would have chickens roaming about in the orchard. I may even have a jersey cow but I'm not quite sure about cow care. I would also love a pony we could all ride (I miss my horse). Anyway, enough day dreaming for now.

Now to pass the blogging gauntlet over to some other lovely folk with fantastical blogs...
I am tagging these people as I'd love to hear more about them.

Cupcake Mumma

Emmy Mom 2

Dad and Proud

Mother Venting

Love From Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!