Friday 27 July 2012

A Month of Me... Day 27

We had a lovely day today, me and the boys. As the temperature has dropped a bit today we piled in the car and headed off to the woods for a wander with the dog.

Unfortunately, we had a bit of a dodgy start as Chaos ran off and fell in some dog poo. I had some baby wipes in the car so we dashed back for a quick clean up and started again. Chaos was everywhere, running back and forth between me and the Big One, then chasing the dog. He successfully wore himself out in the next hour!
Peek-a-boo!


Guess who hurt his knee hiding in the plants?


Racing back to help me out with Chaos


This is the first time EVER Chaos has held my hand while out for a walk. He is usually too busy racing about everywhere. He was very tired after out walk and wanted carrying and ended up sat on the front of the buggy.


I thought it would be a great idea to set up the camera to take a photo of us all. 
I didn't consider the dog getting in on the act though!


We got this great shot on our second attempt.
I'm really pleased with it.
Me and my gorgeous boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!