Monday 16 July 2012

The Bugger Monkey!

Wot So Funee?


I have posted this story in a link up last week but it makes me laugh so I want to share it with you too. Hope it makes you laugh. Please bear in mind my little Chaos is only 21 months old.....

My husband came home from work the other day and asked how the boys had been. Squish had been teething and constantly crying for comfort all day. Chaos seeing his opportunity for mischief while I was busy with Squish, had been a bit of a pain and doing all the things he knows he shouldn't. As (I thought) we were out of earshot I told my husband Chaos had been " a bit of a bugger" and then carried on about the rest of our day.
A few minutes later we went in to the boys room and Chaos was playing with some toys including a monkey. He went through saying what they all were cow, doggy, ort (horse) and monkey. I asked him "What are you?" as I call him a little monkey when he is up to no good. He replied "Bugger Monkey"  I'm afraid we both just laughed and laughed.

JYPDKXNHDW67

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! You can't say anything around them! Sadly GG has moved past this phase, knows the words she shouldn't say, and stores them up to use against us as evidence when we're in public! Thanks for linking up and putting in the badge. I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!