Wednesday 4 July 2012

The Gallery - Every day

This is the first time I have linked up with Sticky Fingers and The Gallery. I'm looking forward to seeing all the other pictures. I also can't quite believe I am going to submit this photo especially given the topic!! Here goes...







This was the view of our front room the other day. I had just come back from the school run and completely forgotten that Chaos had taken all the dirty washing out of the machine just before we left. Needless to say we were running late and I had no time to tidy up. This also neatly links in with my Blog Post today...

5 comments:

  1. My front room often looks like this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a familiar sight lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My entire house looks like this far too much of the time. Well done for linking up correctly - you have already done better than I did when I linked up for the first time last week and linked Taras post! off to check out the rest of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like my front room most days haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like my entire house most days.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!