Sunday 15 July 2012

Kirlian Photography

Last week I did a post about My Amazing Day Out. In it I mentioned having a Kirlian Photo taken and that I would explain all about it in another post. Welcome to the other post!

If you haven't heard of it before Kirlian Photography is also know as Aura Imaging. It was discovered by Semyon Kirlian in 1939 by accident. He found that if an object is placed on a photographic plate (one from the first types of camera) and connected to a source of electricity an image would be produced on the plate.
He went on to discover that there is evidence these photos can give an indication of health and emotional changes. The changes are indicated by the brightness, colour and patterns of light around the object.
For example, he found that if a plant was approached by a hand or even picked the images would change. If part of a leaf was torn off a plant then photographed, a glowing outline of the missing part would still remain.


Here are my two photos. The first one is how my energy looks around my whole body and chakras (the coloured dots in the middle), although the outline isn't very clear. The second is how the energy looks around my head, close up. I have a 22 page report that explains what everything means. 
Overall, it says that I am quite stressed and find it hard to relax. Some of my Chakras are overactive, which means I am doing or worrying about too much. Other Chakras are out of balance, meaning I am not giving myself the breaks or the enjoyment it needs. I am too devoted to serving others and need to do more for myself (honestly!). 

My Results
(I haven't made any of this up!) 
Yellow in the aura indicates an easy going disposition, logical understanding and scientific thinking. It also shows intellect and self-awareness.
Green around the head indicates an outgoing, social person and a great friend. Goal orientated and conscientious in your dealings with others.You may be in the middle of an intense growth crisis, processing personal changes and balancing body, mind and spirit.
Orange on the left indicates the incoming of creative energy, you may suddenly be able to be able to finish an ongoing project. You may feel a burst of enthusiasm to start a brand new creative project with pleasure or enjoyment. Darker orange shows a lack of energy that may result in emotional exhaustion. Avoid taking on added responsibility.
Green on the left indicates you are inwardly peaceful, harmonious and ready to take on something new. Health, change and perception are flowing well. Darker green may indicate depression so create an opportunity for meditation and share your feelings.
Blue on the left shows harmony and peace coming into your life. You communicate well and attract others who share your perception of life and benefit from your healing presence.You have a strong sense of loyalty and clear thinking.
Orange on the right side indicates positive emotional energy and creative expression. You take great pleasure in the simple things and your excitement leads you on new adventures, success and recognition.Darker orange shows you are stressed and may be giving too much energy away to others.
Blue on the right shows inner-certainty, self confidence and you are a calm focal point in any company, radiating peace, faith and hope. Deeper clear blue shows you have a teaching ability and are able to communicate ideas  and concepts easily.
Yellow in the Heart Area shows you are radiating intellect and a strong sense of ego. This can be successful to accomplish a single task but not as a long term practice. You may have limited your heart emotionally due to stressful situations. Your immune system is low and you should try meditating and spending time with harmonious, happy people. 

There are two pages of personality traits associated with "Yellow Personalities". I wont go through them all but they include the things you would expect to go with the colour yellow. Exciting, adventurous, happy, positive, child like (NOT childish!) optimistic, fear of commitment, sociable, energetic, creative, intellegent and spontaneous. Yup, think that just about describes me to a tee!

I find these photos and their reports very interesting as they are usually pretty accurate. It is worth having one done even if just out of curiousity.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting post. I am quite sceptical about these things and wonder how generic the reports are. I would be interested to see others. If it was free I'd have it done!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one taken about 10 years ago and my colours were green and yellow. She had lots of other photos on display with loads of variations. I think the colours indicate different things depending on where they are but the colour personalities will all be the same, I would imagine. All the yellows will have the same traits, all the greens the same and so on. A bit like horoscopes really just much more colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of such a thing- totally interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog, Thank you for sharing for this great information.
    Best Astrologer in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!