Tuesday 3 July 2012

Peonies and Polaroids Blog - Tots100 #2


Peonies and Polaroids is the second blog on the Tots100 list so I popped on over to have a look and find out more....


The first thing that struck me were the wonderful photos.The first post on the home page is called May, a month in photos. The images are stunning and capture the moment perfectly. This one really caught my eye, I love the reflection in the mirror. I also love the two little faces in the window, they are framed perfectly.
There are lots of other beautiful photos on the blog too.

After reading the "About" page I realised that these pretty twins (Widdle and Puke!) belong to Cara and her husband Nye. Both are photographers with
their own business in wedding photography, based in Glasgow. 
Their business is called Lillian and Leonard Wedding Photography and you can view more wedding pictures by clicking the link.
Viewing the link marked Wedding Stuff will take you to even more fantastic images of their family in a wedding photo shoot. The little twins are stunning and the location is amazing.

I have read several posts, well, the last few months worth and loved them all. Some are only a few lines while others are more detailed but all are honest and down to earth with even more fantabulous pictures. I really liked this one about a spontaneous camping trip. I can relate to it a lot.
Curious? Good! Hope on over and have a read. I guarantee you wont be disappointed! 
If you would rather follow the lady on Twitter you can find her @peoniestweets  x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I've just had a look at the wedding link, what fantastic pictures. Thanks for sharing,
    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!