Monday 2 July 2012

Sticky Fingers Blog - Tots100 #1

As you may have read in an earlier post, I love looking through new blogs so I have decided to have a nosy through the Tots100 list and write a post about them. Today I am starting at *Drum roll* Number 1!
May I introduce Tara from Sticky Fingers...

Tara is a Mum of two who works from home, running her own Professional Blogging and Social Media Consultancy business. Sticky Fingers is home to the very popular linky "The Gallery". I have seen this little badge dotted about during my blog travels and wondered who was the mastermind behind it. Well, now I know! Being a lover of great photography I shall be joining in weekly to see all the fabulous pics people take. The current topic "Hands" has over 70 entries which shows its popularity. The new link goes up on Wednesdays and stays open until the following Tuesday so there is plenty of time to join in.

There is a "magical" post about their trip to Universal Studios in Florida called The Wizarding World of Harry Potter which is excellent! The photos are great and show how realistic the setting is. With tips on the attractions and fast track advice the whole post made me want to start saving for our family to go.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshowTara has also organised and put together a Blogger Wedding Album. Gathering photos of Wedding Days given to her by bloggers since March, Tara has put together a slide show of them all. Having watched them all I was delighted to see some names I recognised. Under each picture is the persons blog address which is another brilliant idea. To finish with her own Wedding pic is just perfect.


With so many great posts to read through, waste no more time and hot foot it over to see Tara at Sticky Fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!