Tuesday 17 July 2012

Tots100 List Review Blog Share Type Thingies

As you probably noticed I have been writing a post about the blogs on the Tots 100 list. Change is afoot I'm afraid....

I was happily working my way through the blogs, making some amazing discoveries and picking up tips left, right and center. Then yesterday, the new July list came out and I'm all over the place now! I realise I haven't done that many for it to cause a great problem but it does mean that if I don't do the whole list by August they will all change again. In light of this I am just going to wander through the blogs and write a post about ones that I find particularly amazing. Please don't be put out if I don't post about your blog, there are some that I would find too overwhelming to blog about. Red Ted Art, for example. An absolutely awesome blog! It covers pretty much everything you need for anything craft related. So much so it is almost like a website. Now try to encapsulate that in one little blog post, there is so much great stuff one there that I wouldn't (and didn't!) know where to begin. So, I shall leave these fantastic blog/sites to someone far more capable than I.

Saying that, I also came across a blog last night that was so beautiful it actually took my breath away. I honestly gasped! Having discovered something so stunning it would be criminal of me not to share it with you, so that will be my next blog share. I may stray from the list to share other such awesomeness with you from time to time. Hope you enjoy them all too x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!