Sunday 30 September 2012

Atmosphere...

....I love a house with a shitty atmosphere (anyone else remember Russ Abbotts pop attempt?!) Silent Sunday? Isn't it just!

I have noticed today that our clocks only Tick and don't Tick Tock
I have noticed that my posture chair creaks who ever sits on it
Tiny flies can make a lot of noise, especially at close range
The velcro on the dog bed peels a bit every time she moves
With a bit of effort I can hear Chaos snoring from downstairs
BiL laptop fan is MUCH louder than mine
Also, all the door handles upstairs squeak

Quiet? Yeah just a bit


Unfortunately, I don't think my little truth sharing session yesterday has gone down too well. I got up and had breakfast with the babies this morning. Then we headed off to the market for our weekly bargain hunt (6 family pies for £3? 1.4kg of bacon for £5? Don't mind if I do Guv). I got a fuzzy snake for the jungle party for 20p and a box of jigsaws for 50p - splendid!

On our return the two "men" were still in bed. I wasn't too fussed as the boys are easier on my own. They soon got up with Chaos yelling about the house though!
BiL is fine, just his usual self. My husband is in a vile mood. I asked him what was wrong and he just snapped that he didn't know so I left it for a while. I asked again later and he said he has given up. It never seems to get any better so why bother, what's the point. He carried on reading his phone so I asked if he wanted to talk about it and he didn't really, so that was that.

He has been grumping round the house ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!