Friday 2 November 2012

Funny Friday

Do you ever have those days that just seem to feel a little bit odd? Nothing much happens out of the ordinary but for some reason they just seem different. Today was one of those days.

I was woken up by a wheat bag landing on my head which heralded the arrival of Chaos. Things seemed to carry on in this vein throughout the day. In a bit of a daze and startling quite easily! My husband has been working nights this week and I think the change in routine has affected all of us more than we realised. After breakfast the boys were dripping about being whingy so we put them back to bed. We had a quiet cup of tea before deciding to go back to bed as well!

Two whole hours, Heaven, well more human at least! The boys woke us up so we all stumbled downstairs to find something for lunch. I think we are going to have to nap whenever we can to catch up our lost sleep. We are both walking round like zombies half the time and failing to function normally. Sometimes, I feel so tired I don't think I will ever not feel tired again!

We made it through the rest of the day. My husband went to see his brother and deliver his washing machine. I took the boys out for a walk with the dog and did a bit of cleaning before putting the dinner on. The boys are in bed now so we are going to make some popcorn and watch the second episode of Apocalypse with Derren Brown. It will be nice to sit down together and watch tv for a change.

It is just about to start so for the first time I am abandoning my post in favour of family time. Yay, Go Me!!!

Laters xx

3 comments:

  1. We have days like that sometimes. I hope you manage to catch up on some more sleep soon; sleep deprivation is rubbish! Enjoy your evening :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shay! We had a great evening and even went to bed fairly early :o) xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks Shay! We had a great evening and even went to bed fairly early :o) xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!