Thursday 15 November 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful

Thursday again already?! These days are certainly flying by. I am hearing the 'C' word uttered more and more often recently. I suppose it is less than 6 weeks away now, EEEEEEKK!
I'm linking up with the very lovely Michelle at Mummy From the Heart with my cheerful reasons of the week.

This week we are making progress with little Chaos' behaviour. He has been increasingly more challenging lately and I feel we are finally getting somewhere. It's slow progress but each one is starting to feel like an accomplishment. I think he is noticing that he doesn't have to shout and scream to get our attention so is experimenting with other ways first. I'm glad he is a bright boy or this may take quite some time! Hopefully, our little loon will soon be back to his normal chaotic self!

Big has totally shocked us all this week. Having spent the last few years struggling and hating school, he has announced that he wants to train to be an engineer with NASA!!! NASA baby! Oh yes. That's not all, either. He has also gone in to school today to speak to his Maths, English and Science teachers to see how he can improve his grades and get better results. Proud? I can't tell you!! He is amazing. I am totally blown away. He has been told he will move up a group in Maths next week if his test results are good enough. Fingers crossed for him folks!

I have been sent some lovely products to review this week and the boys have LOVED them all. I am so privileged to be working with so many lovely people. I am always grateful for all that blogging has given me. Lovely friends, new challenges, experiences and a way to help myself through the hard times.

Really, what isn't there to be cheerful about. I have three great boys, a loving husband, my beautiful girl, food and shelter. For that we should all be grateful.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant reasons!!
    Lovely to hear that you're making progress with Chaos and wonderful that Big wants to work for NASA! Sounds like you've had a great week, here's to another one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What brilliant reasons, and well done Big & Chaos xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. NASA sounds amazing! Great reasons. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!