Thursday 6 December 2012

Reverb '12 Day 6



What Did I Learn?
Crikey, that's a big question! What have I learnt this year?
I have learnt how to do some cool stuff on the computer and the internet. I can understand an HTML code and adjust them, I have hosted linky posts and joined in with others. I made a blog button for my blogs and my husbands blog. 

I am still learning how to be a Mum to three boys who are all very different and of totally different ages. Also, how to be a good wife. 

I think the most important thing I have learnt this year is I still need to be me. When my husband and I got together I wanted to make him happy. Unfortunately, in focusing on this I forgot that I also need to make myself happy too otherwise things don't work too well. My lack of identity other than Mum and wife came to a head this year and I suffered with Post Natal Depression after having some sort of emotional and mental breakdown. 
I am pleased to say through blogging I have found myself again and am feeling stronger having gone through the whole experience. I wouldn't advise it to others, I'm sure there are much kinder ways to reconnect with yourself! I am really feeling positive about the coming year and fulfilling all the hopes and achievements I have planned.

I also learnt that Chaos will want whatever his little brother has regardless of whether he has exactly the same. Big will never bring his washing/dirty cups/DVD's downstairs on the first time of asking. My husband will keep asking if I'm ok until I throw bricks at his head! (I'm kidding but it has come close!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!