Saturday 8 December 2012

Reverb '12 Day 8

What Is Your Most Important Relationship?
As I said in yesterdays post, this year has been a real struggle. There was a time when my husband and I felt that the only thing to do was to separate as we couldn't seem to overcome the problems we were having. It was a very desperate and lonely time. It was also very uncomfortable for everyone. I cannot explain the feelings of sadness and failure I felt at that time. 

I am really pleased to say we came to our senses and have fought our way through the rest of the year which I think has made us much stronger. We feel like a team again now and it's great having my partner back!
As much as I love my boys with all my heart, my husband is my rock, my other half, my soul mate and I know that without him I will never, ever be quite the same again. He has seen me through my darkest hours and brought me the light so I can see again. He is truly remarkable and damn gorgeous to boot! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!