Monday 14 January 2013

The Boys Room


So now the boys room is finished and they have had their first night sleeping in there, I thought you might like to see it so far....





They have so much more room to play in and their toys no longer cover the whole house. They love it as much as we do too, which is great. There is a little reading corner next to the bookcase as they both love looking through all their books. Its really cosy and Squish loves rolling about on all the cushions and their frog.
There are a few more things to add yet before it is  completely finished. I have a push on light to go above each bed so they can have a light on if they want to. I suspect they will just play with them so they may be taken out again! I also want to put a height chart on the pillar between their beds. Something like this Ark one I found on Ebay would look great. I really like these dinosaurs but they wont fit on the pillar with all the trees so I'm not sure which one to go for.

     

We also have some glow in the dark stars to put on the ceiling round the light. We have to choose a light too. I love this plane found on Amazon but its quite expensive being made of wood. Maybe I could make one?! I think it would look great, especially when you turn out the light and all the stars light up.
It's going to look quite amazing when it is totally finished and I cant wait to see the end result! 

2 comments:

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!