Friday 15 February 2013

Super Sweet Blogging Award


I have been tagged by the ever lovely Sarah from Mum of 3 World in this sweet treat of an award. 

I must divulge my sugary secrets and favourite fancies with y'all which may result in a midnight dash to the shop to replenish my supplies!! 

1. Cookies or Cake?

How can you choose?! Generally, we have bourbons in the house. I love Oat and Raisin Cookies made by Asda as a special treat. But cake. Cake is a plateful of awesomeness that is unrivaled, especially when accompanied with a nice mug of tea. 

2. Chocolate or Vanilla?


Errrmmm... Another tricky one. Hagen Daas has to be vanilla but Ben and Jerrys? Now that has to be Phish Food (Chocolatey, chocolate). If we are talking cakes then I would have to go with chocolate every time. 

3. What is your favourite sweet treat?

At last an easy question! 






4. When do you crave sweet things the most?


When I'm feeling tired. If I had a rough night with the boys then I crave sugar throughout the day and anything sweet will do. Generally, I have a few biscuits or sweets when I'm blogging after the boys are asleep. If we don't have anything I have a hot chocolate instead (Cadburys of course!) 

5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?

Funnily enough my nickname at school was Gummi Bear! Not for my love of Haribo but my maiden name was Gomme. I recently found out that my cousin is also nicknamed Gummi Bear. Quite funny as he lives near London and nowhere near me. Great minds huh?!


I would like to pass this on to these fabulous ladies and find out their weaknesses

Hannah the lovely Cupcake Mumma

Mojo from wonderful Wonderments

Fiona from colourful Coombemill

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag, this is right up my street as I have the ultimate sweet tooth! Love your photos they are so apt on every question!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall look forward to reading all about your sweet treats x

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your award Kat
    and it was nice learning more about you!

    Happy Saturday

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!