Tuesday 11 June 2013

Marvelous Mug Swap!

I am so glad to say, I have joined in with the mug swap again this year with the ever lovely Hannah from Cupcake Mumma. I did my first ever swap with Hannah last year which was the start of a wonderful friendship and a love of swaps for me. You can read about that swap here. Being that I love buying gifts for people and being hosted by my lovely friend, how could I resist?!


I had the great pleasure of being paired with Claire from ClaireabelleMakes. Luckily for me this wasn't a craft swap as this lady is Uber talented and has her own Etsy shop to boot! There is no way I could craft anything that I wouldn't be embarrassed to post.
I do LOVE gift shopping though so I managed a few hours without the boys and set off for town. Here is what I found.

Claire said one of her favourite colours is red so I couldn't resist this pretty little mug. Its the perfect shape for hugging too.
I bought some Super Fruit tea bags as like me Claire has to avoid coffee and caffeine. We sell Teapigs teas in the farm shop where I work. They are great company with a very environmentally friendly product. Read more about them via the link above.
Finally, after a bit of a search I found these scrummy looking biscuits. They seemed to be shouting at me to buy them, so I did! I think they were a good choice and look delicious. (Claire has since told me I made a good choice)

My package arrived today after a particularly long day at work and a slightly stressful evening with the boys. Just knowing I had a lovely surprise to open gave me a lift while getting the boys off to sleep. Here is what was inside.


A gorgeous, bright, stripey mug with some chocolate eclairs inside. A lovely handmade card. Some jelly piggies and a really pretty necklace with a delicate little bow charm.


Isn't this necklace gorgeous?! I love it totally and may just wear it tomorrow.


Does this girl know me or what?! I have always had a weakness for jellies or Haribo type sweetie indulgences. I can't help myself, they just make me eat them!!

Thank you so much to the lovely Claire for my fabulous treats and my fabulous friend Hannah for hosting another great swap xx

5 comments:

  1. what a fabulous thing to do! glad it made you smile too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely swap Kat and Claire. Both very thoughtful and well chosen. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you liked your goodies Kat! I spied on your about page that you loved Hairbo and sweets and I knew pigs were one of your fave things too :-)

    Thank you for my wonderful parcel. The mug has had plenty of use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Biscuits did not last long at all :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!