Thursday 12 September 2013

A Little Bit Alternative

I don't know about you, but I like to read. I admit I like chic lit. It's easy reading. I see it as a book equivalent to Heat Magazine. (Something you can get lost in for 2 minutes while the kids are distracted by a moth on the window). Obviously I used to read a lot more than I am able to now. I could also read a lot quicker as I didn't have so many interruptions, which resulted in reading the same line at least 14 times! I have started to rekindle my love of books and have made several purchases..

About a month ago, I bought a book by Ross Bartlett called Earth Angel. I don't know why I bought it, I just did, I hadn't bought a book like this in years. It sat on the chest in my room for at least a month. One night I thought I'd have a quick flick through it before bed. I didn't put it down for three days! I loved reading about this mans childhood, the things he had experienced growing up and how he had developed his skills over the years.
When I was younger I used to experience all sorts of odd things. It happened quite a bit so it became normal to me. I would "know" who was on the phone or at the door before answering it. I had a strange effect on electrical goods. I heard strange knocks and noises that couldn't be explained. I have seen some of my dogs since they have died and heard my name called in an empty room. No I wasn't on meds at the time!

I have been told I should develop this further but I didn't know how so I started to concentrate on doing other things instead. Since buying Ross' book I am struggling to think of much else so I have booked a session with him next month. I'm feeling quite drawn to finding out more about being a medium.

Doreen Virtue Angel Therapy Oracle CardsI went to see a Psychic Medium last Friday with my sister. I was a good night, and I won some gorgeous
Angel Therapy Oracle Cards. I haven't used them yet but the art work is amazing! We had a great night and the medium was quite funny, as well as having some authentic information about people there.. He didn't have any messages for us but I was quite relieved about that. I think Id rather hear it alone.

Not only have I booked a session with Ross himself but I am going to Glastonbury on Friday with my sister. We are going to have a reading done to give us a shove in the right direction, which I am quite excited about. I love Glasto and having a wander round. It's such a calm relaxing place to be. I feel energised after being there so Im going if only for the atmosphere (and shopping!)

What I am getting at, is I feel quite drawn to doing something along these lines. I am a certified Reiki Master and Metamorphic Technique Practitioner. I also have a level 2 (of three) certificate in Shiatsu for Horses. I am currently doing a daily meditation which is emailed to me daily courtesy of the very lovely Joy from Daisy Row. My plan is to take a little more time out to just be still and calm. I am finding myself getting increasingly frustrated with Chaos. He has to challenge me on everything. It is so hard. I want to find a way to manage myself better so I can then manage him a lot better.

I am going to try to go to bed at about half past ten every night. I want to eat more Organic meat so I know the animal has been well cared for him (it's also more filling) I want to try to look after myself. Everything I do now is just enough to get me through the day. I don't like that much.
I just wanted to let you know what's going on if you don't hear from me for a few days. Don't panic, all is well and good xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!