Monday 11 August 2014

#BEDA Day 9



15 things that make me happy...



I'm sat here scratching my head and trying to think of what makes me happy. Other than my family of course! For someone who has little free time this is quite a challenge for me. That is actually quite sad really when I think about it. I will seriously have to address that I think.

So,  what makes me happy?

1. I have found new pleasure in having my nails done. I have never seen the point before but now I'm definitely a convert. I've had a few pedicures now and plan to have a manicure as well before the baby arrives. I don't want long nails, just some that look a bit girly and not battered like mine!

2. I love buying gifts for people, especially if they aren't expecting it!

3. Getting snail mail. Letters or parcels in the post are fantastic! To know someone has put in the time and effort just for me gives me a lovely fuzzy feeling.

4. I like gardening. This will sound odd (but I know my Dad feels the same) there is nothing like the satisfaction of freshly dug soil..

5. I like having a clean, tidy house. Anyone who knows me will laugh at this one as my house is not either of these things! Maybe that's why I crave it so much?!

6. Spending time with my friends. I don't get much chance to do this so it is always special when I do.

7. Watch a favourite programme on tv with chocolate and no interruptions!!

8. Reading a good book

9.Taking really good photos or capturing those special moments

10. Walking my dog through the woods on my own or with my husband. These are also things we don't often get the chance to do.

11. HOLIDAYS! I love going away, whether it's to stay with friends or a family holiday. There is nothing like a break from the norm.

12. Days out. I like visiting new places and learning about new things.

13. Decorating. I love decorating the house. It makes everything feel like new again. It can also change the whole feel of a room.

14. Christmas is my favourite time of year! I love the magical feel in the air. People always seem happier too. I also LOVE seeing all the pretty lights everywhere. That is one of my most favourite things EVER - pretty lights.

15. I think this will be on every Mums list.....Sleep!! To have a whole nights sleep is bliss! It doesn't happen often here but it's most appreciated when it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!