Monday 23 April 2012

Before...

****  WARNING  ****

This post contains photographic imagery which some people may find disturbing

Ok, this is my first post for Gorgeous Mums for Smaller Tums. Here you will find all my "before" statistics and my weekly goals. I will report my progress the following Monday.


I am 35 years old

I have no idea what dress size I am as I have been living in mens baggy t-shirts and tracky bottoms for the last 2 years. I think my jeans are 14

My sons are 12 years, 18 months and 4 months old

I stopped weighing myself at 11.5 stone so I don't know what I peaked at.

My current weight is 10 stone 11

My Measurements are:

Height: 5ft 5.5 inches

Waist: 36 inches (3ft!)

Hips: 40 inches

Bust: 38 inches

I love how my front has molded into a single bulge.. Oh so attractive, I think NOT!



My aims for this week:

Food
To try not to eat any more Haribo (after tonight-this photo is too depressing!)
Have a fruit smoothy every day

Exercise
Walk the dog every day come rain or shine
Start my running training tomorrow (luckily Monday is a rest day)
Do 40 sit ups, 15 push ups and 15 triceps dips (for my bingo wings!) a day
Try to swim once this week



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!