Saturday 12 May 2012

12 May Blog Challenge


What's In My Fridge

This has come before I do our weekly shop so there isn't much in there, certainly not much of the yummy stuff. I'm so glad I cleaned it the other day, or this could have been even more of a challenge!


The salad tray is full of apples. Gala for the boys and Granny Smiths (not French, apparently they don't taste so good) for my husband.
Several bottles of cider. Brothers for my man and Savanna for me.
A cauliflower and Broccoli - dinner tomorrow
Apple and berry juices.
Muller corners and pouches for lunch boxes
Sausages
Philadelphia
Cathedral City Cheese - Nom Nom!
Eggs - quite a few eggs...
Flora
Double cream for Chaos
A cream jelly also for Chaos (we have to increase his calorie intake)
2 mozzarella balls - we are going to make a pizza together
3 packs of ham - we likes ham! 

3 comments:

  1. yours looks far better than mine! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im also planning a pizza baking session although sadly Little Miss won't eat it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathedral cheese popular in our house, as are granny smith apples - the kids prefer them to sweeter varieties!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!