Monday 21 May 2012

21 May Blog Challenge





My Ten Favourite Foods....

Hmmm.... 10? I have to limit this to 10?! Ok I'll have a go.


Haribo Super Mix. I have a weird addiction to these sweets. When I was first told I had pnd, I was getting through at least one bag a day. I would get a bit jittery if there weren't any in the house. My husband used to bring some home with him after work or nip out after dinner to get me some. I was awful!! I am pleased to say that I am no longer addicted and have maybe one or two bags a week. I think that's a great improvement and my chubby tummy thinks so too!

Pizza. I'm sure this will be on a lot of peoples lists! I used to be a Hawaiian girl but now I tend to go more for Pepperoni. Nom nom nom!!! We are planning on making our own one day with a ciabatta bread mix. It's gonna be awesome :)

Fresh baked bread. I love it! We have a bread maker but the Big One wont eat it so I haven't made any in ages. I bought a nice crusty bloomer the other day and Chaos LOVED it so I might just have to get another one. It's the most I've ever seen him eat in one go.

So, I'm desperately trying to think of something a little bit healthy so I don't sound like a complete junky!
*smacks forehead*

FRUIT! I love fruit. Apples, bananas, pears, grapes, strawberries, satsumas, plums, melon, tomatoes, love them all! Chaos and the Big One like fruit too. The Big One almost lived on it when he was little but has now discovered chocolate.

Bacon. I don't know anyone, ANYONE who doesn't love bacon, or at least the smell of it! My friend turned vegetarian and the thing she misses most is bacon. Lush! Bacon sarnies with brown sauce - oh yess! Your mouth is watering now isn't it?!

Ham. Equally as yummy and eaten by the packet if not properly restrained! I sometimes buy a £1 pack to eat on the way home from shopping. Pig?    Yes it is!

Curry. I had my first curry at 23 and loved even though it was the hottest thing I had ever had. I ate every mouthful with some yoghurt dressing well, it was a korma after all ha ha!! I have had a Masala but I still prefer the coconutty Korma. It also has to be accompanied by a Naan so I can scoop up all the left over sauce :)

Wraps. I love 'em! We make them here with salad, cheese, ham, tuna (not altogether!)whatever we have really. It is nice to get one while we are out shopping too as they are always the fillings we don't have at home, like Hoisin Duck or Southern Fried Chicken.

Chinese. I do love a good take away! I usually have the same thing as it is quite expensive and I would hate to waste the treat if I didn't like it! We went to Jimmy Spices for my birthday in April and it was brilliant! It is an all you can eat buffet with Indian, Chinese, Mexican, Italian and Thai so you can try out all sorts of new foods and if you don't like it just get something else, Genius!!


And finally.....


CAKE! You can't beat a good chunk of cake with a cuppa anytime of day. I am quite partial to a nice carrot cake, preferably without nuts but I'm not that bothered! A nice sponge is always good or a tasty blueberry muffin. Curiously, I am not too mad on chocolate cakes? Don't quite understand that really. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't turn it down! It just might not be my first choice if the others mentioned are on offer.


So, there you go, a list of all my unhealthy favourites. Turn up with any of the above and you shall be instantly welcomed!

To read some more peoples top ten yummys, head over to Emmas Blog and have a look or share your own list!

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm...... your list is making my mouth water! Seriously wasn't a good idea to start the diet today lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love love love Haribo...they have the best strawberries and cream treats every!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the curry, and fruit if it's cherries or strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list and I love Haribo super mix too - especially the wee men (chewier than jelly babies!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I forget Pizza and Bacon? Especially when the bacon is on pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great!! I love ham!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!