Tuesday 22 May 2012

22 May Blog Challenge





The Best Thing To Happen This Year....

I will put the best things to happen so far and the things I'm really looking forward to. 

So far...

Getting out in our garden at last! I love being outside and Chaos loves being out there too. If Squish is awake he likes sitting under the trees and watching the branches wave in the breeze. The boys love playing on the tramp now its up. I love watching the garden slowly change to match the images in my head. It's going to look fab and I'm really enjoying making it happen. 

Beating pnd. I can't tell you how great it is to be out of the dark and away from the shadows. I can't remember the last time I even mentioned shadows on my posts, which has to be a great thing. I feel like I am finally back to normal and we can get on with things again.

Watching the boys grow and settle a bit more into who they are. Moving here has been the best thing for all of us and I am so grateful we were given this opportunity. I have lovely lads and I love having the time to spend with them all.

I am really looking forward to...

Our family get together at the weekend. The whole of my Dads side of the family are getting together as we haven't done it for 2 years! There are new babies to meet and a fiance! There is a quiz and a who's who of baby photos. It's going to be hilarious and I can't wait.

I am also planning to do a skydive in July in aid of Unicef. I have always wanted to have a go and will be one to cross off my bucket list :)

Add caption
My lovely husband has also paid for my CBT for my birthday. Once I have passed I can ride a motor bike Woohoo! Another one off my bucket list, Yesss! This is the bike I am planning to get for our trip around Europe. The boys should be comfy on the back of this beastie! It's a Honda Goldwing and I have wanted one since I first clapped eyes on it.


These are all I can think of off the top of my head. What are the best things for you this year?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it's been a positive start to the year so far and you still have lots of things to look forward too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to hear of your good progress recovering from PND. That bike looks gorgeous and so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you came through your PND, and skydiving!!! Definitely will be a "high"light!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment as I would love to know who comes too visit, thanking you muchly!